The digital arts programme supports groups & artists who are already using digital technology for a wide range of artistic & cultural purposes as well as supporting those communities who have less access to digital technology.
The programme includes:
- Digital arts creative production
- Training in the use of digital technology
- Development of online promotional tools for events and artists
- Showcasing & screening events
- Research & development opportunities for artists & creatives
- Partnerships with the wider arts & media sector
CAN has an in-house sound & media studio with facilities for recording and editing sound & video.
CAN is currently running a new project called Do I.T. – a training course for artists & creatives who are unemployed or working less than 8 hours a week and want to increase their online profile.
For more information about the media arts programme please contact Sara Domville, Media Arts Creative Producer.