Whether we’re working with a local authority, cultural agency, community group or artist collective, the first thing we do when a new collaborator makes contact is to create a dialogue.
Through conversation, we establish the possibilities and parameters of the proposed activity, what we want and expect to happen, any outcomes that are necessary or desirable and the resources that are potentially available.
We are then able to establish the most effective next step which may be:
- A period of research
- A pilot project to establish the most effective methodology for working together
- The development of a tailored programme of work
- An invitation to get involved in a current programme or see some of our existing work
We offer additional support to our collaborators and partners through:
- Offering information on mainstream & alternative arts providers who may be able to add value to the project
- Providing information & guidance on funding and the procurement of other resources
- Identifying appropriate venues for activity
- Linking with existing projects which have the potential to add value to the activity
- Establishing a marketing & publicity strategy for the activity in order to engage participants and the public
- Providing expertise on access and diversity and how to facilitate these
- Drawing up realistic budgets
- Developing frameworks & methodologies for project evaluation